Wednesday wish list 015

Wednesday 11 July 2012



First things first, where is summer? All this rain is making me spend lots of money shopping indoors instead of being outdoors enjoying the sunshine we should be having. Apparently I'm on a spending  ban (set by myself) but clearly this hasn't stopped me wanting everything or even buying anything, opps.  I really like peplum tops and blouses and this topshop one is really pretty and has bows on the back, it's beautiful. My constant battle with dry lips needs to come to an end, I'm hoping the nuxe lip balm will do the trick. My eyes have been so dehydrated recently and I've been recommended eye doctor, fingers crossed it works! I've been lusting over the stila convertible colours for ages, I want them all, the packing is so pretty and I love how it matches the product colour.

14 comments:

  1. I've used the Nuxe lipbalm before, it's heavenly :)

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that top, its so cute and girly! I bought a black peplum top from New Look today for £6 in the sale! They're so flattering. This wish list is just like mine haha, I really want to try the Nuxe lip balm after hearing so much and I've been after trying an origins eye cream for a while xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow that's so good! mee too, it looks lovely, a little pricey but these things last ages! i really want this origins one in particular because i have really dehydrated eyes and that's supposed to help. Ginzing is good for puffy eyes, review below if your interested :)

      Delete
  3. I love the Topshop peplum - saw it in store yesterday and had to try so hard to resist buying it! Perfect for the err.. summer weather? I swear by carmex for dry lips ~ox

    simplesophie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes summer :|. i do love carmex, but i want to try this and compare the two, i constantly have dry lips :(

      Delete
  4. Lovely top! I've been torn between Origins GinZing and Eye Doctor, so would love to hear your thoughts on it! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm definitely going to buy it, so a review will follow once i've used it for quite abit :)

      Delete
  5. I've wanted that top for ages now, its just so pretty! peplum tops are so flattering as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love the bows at the back, that's why i want it mainly :) they really are aren't they x

      Delete
  6. You will love the Nuxe lip balm, it's amazing! I'm just like you sitting at home and looking what to buy, like I have money to spend haha.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can imagine i will! haha why do we do it to ourselves? x

      Delete
  7. I caved and bought the nuxe lip balm the other day... it. is. amazing. GET IT ;) What a bad influence hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh annabel you really are, i do REALLY want it though, so technically you have just confirmed it more :D

      Delete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger