Simple eye make up remover

Thursday 26 July 2012


If there is one thing in life I really hate it's getting mascara on my muslin cloths, so I decided to get myself a separate make up remover to solve this problem. I've used a couple simple products before and love how gentle they are, so it didn't take me long to choose their eye make up remover. 

To use this you simply pour it over a cotton pad, hold it against your eyes and wipe away. It claims that no rubbing is needed and I completely agree, gentle sweeping several times is all that's required to remove all eye make up, even waterproof mascara. This doesn't dry out my eyes and actually if anything moisturises them. It doesn't contain any oil so is perfect for contact users too! I'm impressed with this and it only costs around £2!

6 comments:

  1. sounds great. Might keep my eye on this next time I'm out strolling through beauty aisles. Thanks for sharing hun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome :) if you get it, hope it works for you!

      Delete
  2. I use Simple Skincare for pretty much everything and have done for about three years - love their products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i do too, tried a couple things now and ive been impressed with them all :)

      Delete
  3. I've tried this and it's so good for the price.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must try it!
    Great blog!

    Xo
    Elsa
    your newest follower
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger