July favourites

Tuesday 31 July 2012

I could have put everything I own into this post this month, I've just been loving everything recently! Apart from the weather, that is not making it into my july favourites!

Skin care

I have been loving the balance me wonder eye cream, it literally is a wonder eye cream! It is super moisturising and I can feel it tightening the skin around my eyes! One thing I've also really being enjoying is smelling like cake. As fat as that sounds, it's true! The body shop's almond body butter leaves my skin super moisturised and smelling of cake, I can't get enough! My lips have been loving the eos balm spheres, as they are really moisturising! The packaging is amazing too!


Hair care

Just one little hair care item this month and that's the John frieda full repair perfect ends deep infusion*. This serum is really light weight and has helped to keep my hair soft, sleek and frizz free through the humidity this month! I'm going to use this a little more and pop up a full review!


Make up
Swatches, elf primer, mac creme d'nude and mac studio fix concealer in NC20

This elf primer has been used everyday since I got it, it leaves my skin so soft, a similar feel to benefits porefessional, although I wouldn't say it make a difference to my pores like the porefessional does. It helps to make my make up go on with ease and leave it in place for longer. Mac cream d'nude has been my lipstick of choice this month, I love wearing it with a brown smokey eye. I've dug out my mac studio fix concealer this month because I've been wanting the higher coverage and I've fallen in love with it again!

What products have been your favourite this month?

18 comments:

  1. Look forward to the John Frieda review, my hair always needs these sort of products! It's just so frail constantly! xx

    http://danielleyc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the almond body butter, it's such a delicious smell! Definitely going to try another body shop body butter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's amazing isn't it! my favourite thing!

      Delete
  3. Such good picks, love the body butter.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving the Revlon balm stains. Those EOS balm spheres look great! Way better than a normal stick balm :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i want them so bad! nice to hear that you have been enjoying them! :) much more exciting! like little easter eggs!

      Delete
  5. I think I need to try that primer soon. I'm always looking for a new one!
    And I so want a EOS lip balm!!!

    xoxo

    p.s hope your first day went/ is going well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it leaves your skin so soft :) hope you get to try them both!

      thank you! it went really well, tired though! ready for bed :)

      Delete
  6. I have the Balnace Me eyecream but it doesn't seem to be doing anything for my dark circles. It was suppose to help lighten them by a few shades but I haven't noticed a difference. Have you? Will still give it a go though.
    ps. lovely set of favourites

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to be honest i feel the same way, but in terms of tighting and moisturising, it's fantastic! keep trying, make take a while x

      Delete
  7. Absolutely love your blog and have become your latest follower! Really like the look of that MAC Lipstick.. think it might have to be my next purchase :P

    http://p0larmilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mac concealer is such a staple for me as well and that lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the body butters! They are amazing, I have five of them

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just ordered myself some body butter by the body shop! So excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That primer has just been added to my ever expanding elf wishlist!
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm really impressed with the appearance of the ELF primer packaging, it looks far more expensive than what it is! I've always given ELF a miss but this has tempted me to reconsider :)

    http://lolaandbehold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger