Body butter love

Friday 20 July 2012



I'm pretty much in love with anything from The Body Shop, but if there is one thing I can't get enough of it's their body butters. I adore fruity and nutty scents so when I saw these two in the sale for only £6 each I jumped at the opportunity and bought both!

It's a little hard to describe smells but oh my they both smell beautiful and the scent seriously lasts on the skin all day! The almond body butter makes me smell like cake and who doesn't want to smell like cake? They are also super moisturising and leave my skin nice and soft, although I sometimes put a little too much on which can leave my skin a little sticky, but that's my own fault! I also have the cocoa body butter which I posted about here, which was my favourite but almond has taken over! 

If these were in the sale does this mean they have been discontinued? I hope not because these won't last me long at all, I regret not stocking up!

What's your favourite body butter?

19 comments:

  1. i can imagine the almond one smelling delicious! may have to pick that up been loving the almond scent atm!

    Nadia xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What doesn't want to smell like a cake?

    A question on everybodys mind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have the papaya one..it smells delicious!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. beautiful isn't it :) although it's not getting as much love as it should because of mr almond!

      Delete
  4. I loooove these body butters! I wish the Australian Body Shops had sales. We always pay full price and the mark up is insane :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so you don't have sales at all :(? oh no! i live from bodyshop sales!

      Delete
  5. They always seem to release these during sales so I think they must hold back on the supplies :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. does that mean i can buy them again :D please say yes!

      Delete
    2. I'm assuming so :) I've bought supposedly discontinued butters for years on end!

      Delete
  6. I love the Body Shop butters, especially the Brazil Nut one. But my all time fave is Palmers Cocoa Butter I love the smell :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've never tried the brazil nut one, i love nutty smells and they seem to be the most moisturising, that was in the sale too :)

      Delete
  7. I have the almond one and the smell is amazing, it's kind of like marzipan (yum)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have pin pointed it! i knew it smelt like cake, but that's it! :)

      Delete
  8. I've only recently started shopping at the BS again, after a long period of only using Lush products. Their makeup is far better than i remember- just bought one of the bronzers and it literally lasts from morning till night with no touch ups! Amazing! I think my fave body butter is mango, mmmmm :)

    www.ciderwithrosiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got the Papaya one with my Body Shop birthday gift. It smells AMAZING! But I am reserving it for when I have finished off a few half empty ones. I love the coconut one and the mango one! They all smell delicious xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely need to stock up on these! I love the body shop x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger