June favourites

Monday 2 July 2012


Dermalogica clean start kit -  I got this in my june glossy box and this is so suited to my skin type. The cleanser foams up really well and leaves my face so clean and refreshed. The moisturiser is a matt moisturiser and really helps to control my oily skin, the smell of it though is not so great, very medical.

Noble isle summer rising bath and shower gel - Another glossy box item which I love. Shame that it costs £20 full sized, no chance ill be paying that price for a bubble bath. But it smells lovely and is so luxurious and relaxing.

Manuka doctor  repairing skin cream - Posted about my love for this here. I've really enjoyed using this and the results are amazing, my skin is much smoother, clearer and my scars have been reduced dramatically.

Uniq one hair treatment - Surprise, surprise another glossy box product that I've loved this month. My hair is a nightmare, it's dry, damaged, frizzy, tangled and generally a pain, but this hair product has been working wonders. It has ten hair benefits including heat protection, split end prevention and frizz control to name just a few and it just leaves my hair super soft and happy! This will be bought full sized for sure!

My face cosmetics, my mix foundation - I had to buy this after reading Corrie's glowing review of this foundation. The colour is just perfect for me, it leaves a lovely dewy, but not too dewy finish and best of all it lasts hours and hours, something which I really look for in a foundation.

The white company noir perfume - This along with viva la juicy has to be my all time favourite perfume. I've worn it a lot this month and it made me remember how lovely it actually is, I think they may not sell it anymore :(

7 comments:

  1. I got the mymix foundation maybe two years a go and seriously loved the colour match! Such a shame it's not really stocked in boots any more :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's really good isn't it, only foundation I've found that is so adaptable. such a shame isn't it, have to pay postage now :(

      Delete
  2. Ooh, the My face foundation looks great since it's both dewy and lasts. I've been searching for a foundation with those properties for ages now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Dermalogica I didn't know they did these little kits, they look good! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it in a glossy box, but I think they do something similar on their website as like a try me kit :)

      Delete
  4. The foundation looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger