Origins ginzing eye cream

Saturday 7 July 2012


I don't know why but a couple months back I thought I need to start using eye cream to protect and moisturise my eye area, as this is something I never done before. I decided to try origins ginzing eye cream as this claimed to help tired, puffy eyes with those lovely dark circles look brighter, less puffy and appear more awake. This is quite a big claim but I can definitely say it does the job well.

Ginzing is a thick cream with little scent which is suitable for all skin types. Once applied my eye area I instantly look more radiant and awake and within a couple of minutes my puffy eyes are much more calmer. I wouldn't say that the difference in dark circles is dramatic, but they do appear less dark though. The cream is really moisturising too and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

Would I buy it again?
I would buy this again, but the £21 price tag is a little expensive and I now need a new eye cream which has more moisturising and firming properties rather than brightening.

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, I've been wanting to try this for ages but I was put off by the price. I think it's a little cheaper at the Cosmetic Company Outlet though, so I might have a look for it next time I'm there! xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. never heard of that, will check it out thanks :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard a lot of great things about this, definitely want to try it! Just need to find the money from somewhere haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is a really good eye cream, but the price is crazy!

      Delete
  4. This does look great, but £21 on an eye cream?? Roll on pay day!! xxxxx
    Great Review xx
    http://xstylishbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking into new eye creams because I can get rid of my dark circles, but I have baggy eyes and need something to firm my eye area! This was suggested to me, would you say it would do that? xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dark circles are such a nightmare aren't they. Yes this cream is great for baggy eyes, i have hayfever and mine are always puffy and sore and this helps really reduce that x

      Delete
  6. I'm yet to try anything Origins but this sounds pretty good, I get puffy eyes alot because of my allergies! x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger