Recently

Sunday 22 July 2012

 meeting a friend  shesaidbeauty box elf haul  running low ♥ bunny i want  so not organised 

Recently I've not exactly been the busiest of bunnies. I'm due to start my summer job soon, so I'm sure I will feel like I took my time off for granted by then. I've started volunteering at the abandoned animal shelter near me at the weekend which has only resorted in animals being added to my wishlists! One thing exciting happened this week, I met a friend which I haven't spoke to for four years, well she was my best friend and it was lovely to see her again! I hope I get to see her more often, I've missed her. I've also just spilt a cup of tea everywhere, wonderful.

6 comments:

  1. is the balance me eye cream any good? I ended up opting for the lipbalm instead but thinking about picking up the eye cream as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really like it :) it's really moisturising and i can feel it tightening the skin around my eyes!

      Delete
  2. Oh that bunny is absolutely adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it just, i want to adopt it but it's a messy little thing! x

      Delete
  3. Such an amazing elf haul. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger