Wednesday wishlist 016

Wednesday 7 November 2012


It's been far too long since I posted a wishlist and because of that this wishlist could have been ten pages long. But because I don't have unlimited money (boo) I've stuck to just a couple of items I've been wanting recently.

I've realised that my wardrobe isn't winter ready in the slightest so I need to stock up on the jumpers. There's something that I really like about this one, it just looks super cosy. How perfect is that Benefit kit to try out some of their products? That would make an awesome christmas present. I would love the clarins odyssey palette, mainly because it's super pretty, I hope it's still available! Last but not least that topshop nail polish caught my eye simply because I don't own any black glitter nail polishes!

What have you been wishing for?

8 comments:

  1. I love the look of that jumper :) The Clarins Odyssey Quartet is so worth it, it's beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks lovely and warm doesn't it :) it looks it in pics so i bet it's even nicer in person!

      Delete
  2. The benefit box looks like the perfect opportunity to try things out, I et so nervous spending that much money on full sized products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's fab isn't it :) that's what i'm like so i never buy anything expensive full sized straight away x

      Delete
  3. Those topshop nail polishes are so tempting every time I walk into the oxford street store, its like a wall full of candy lowering me to deplete my bank account.

    sundancehudson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That palette looks so pretty and I love the jumper! Nice picks!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this wishlist:)

    theistyleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great wish list love them all! I wan't that benefit makeup set too.

    I'm running a GIVEAWAY on my blog check it out!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger