October favourites

Saturday 3 November 2012


Just a couple favourites for this month, well for last month. But these products are and have become firm favourites of mine and products I can certainly imagine having in my collection for a very long time.

YSl touche eclat foundation - I think I've found my holy grail foundation. The coverage is perfect for me, the colour is perfect, it actually lasts for hours and just makes my skin so fresh and radiant looking.

Elf tickled pink blush - I posted about my love for this here. It's just such a lovely blusher which adds a light flush of colour to the cheeks, it's really natural and pretty. 

Technic highlights - I've recently really gotten into highlighters, I'll be doing a post about them soon and this one is one of my favourites. Admittedly the liquid application isn't my favourite but I just love the colour. It's a really shimmery sliver toned highlighter, which really defines my cheek bones and it's super cheap!

Eco tools blusher brush - I never used to wear that much blusher so I never invested in a decent blusher brush. But since buying this I completely regret that! This applies blusher so easily, leaving it look really natural with no harsh lines.

Technic carnival nail polish - I've wanted opi rainbow connection for a very long time, but the price just isn't what i'm prepared to pay for a nail polish! Even though I haven't tried it technic's carnival makes a pretty good dupe (as you probably all know) and it looks great paired with any nail polish!

What have you been loving recently?

27 comments:

  1. I'm actually getting back into using my Tickled Pink blush at the moment, love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the YSL foundation on my wishlist for aaaaages, keep getting testers but haven't actually got round to buying it yet! I also almost bought that technic nail polish the other day, such good value!

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh you will have to push yourself :) i find the bottle to be quite big and i don't need that much so i guess it's worth it! i don't wear it every day either, more for special occasions :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely favourites, I have the YSL foundation & it is lovely! So light on the skin x

    http://missjaynebecca.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your new blog design lovely :)
    I really need to get another Touche Eclat in my shade, as I didn't like it before, now leaning toward it, but the shade is way too dark.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) i fancied a change x
      oh no, as if you spent all that money and you can't wear it :( sell it i'm sure someone will snap it up in no time!

      Delete
  5. I really want one of these Technic nail varnishes, but I have no idea where stocks them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got mine from bodycare :) i've seen them sold on amazon though if you willing to pay postage and packaging x

      Delete
  6. The blush looks really nice, I've been meaning to make an ELF order for ages now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Elf blushes, so cheap and cheerful! I love your new blog layout too, did you make it yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too :) thank you lauren :) no i wish, i'm awful at html so i bought a design instead :)

      Delete
  8. Eco tool brushes are sooo soft! I only own one though.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are lovely aren't they, such good quality!

      Delete
  9. I've just got a sample of the YSL foundation and I love it so much! It makes me look so glowy. The bottle is so beautiful as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's such a good foundation isn't it! my skin just loves it! (bank balance not so much!)

      Delete
  10. Perfect favourites lovely, that nail polish looks so beautiful <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you, yes it's very pretty, goes with anything!

      Delete
  11. love the look of that nail polish and your new blog layout :) ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love it, goes with anything! it was super cheap too! aww thanks Sophie :)

      Delete
  12. you've really made me want to get an Elf blush! I was looking at Benefit's High Beam in work today and the one you've posted looks like a nice dupe, are they similar do you know? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices! I can't wait to try the Touché Elat foundation! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the Technic High Lights and I absolutely love it. I use it on my cheeks and they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some fab favourites, can´t wait to try the YSL foundation. That blush looks so pretty as well, can´t believe I´ve still never bought anything from Elf!
    Love Hi-Beam too.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need to try the YSL foundation, sounds right up my street.:) cute blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger