Recently

Sunday 18 November 2012

Over the past couple of weeks I have really been enjoying life. No idea why, but you know when you just start to feel really content. I think it's blogging, it's given me so much confidence and something to spend some time on other than my uni work, and I talk to so many lovely people too. Not forgetting the lovely people who actually take time to read my posts! Plus my hair has been nice and grown!

I also am extremely happy that I now own a naked 2 palette, enrapture totem styler and ysl touche eclat foundation! It wouldn't be an understatement if I was to say that my life is now complete (until I discover something else I want!) That reminds me, my ipad mini still hasn't been sent to me (I'll be even happier when that arrives!)

Also, my little gerbils peanut and pickles have bought me lots of happiness! Most people may think they are a pet for children and that's fair enough. But they are so funny and really hyperactive. One of them, whenever I open the cage, crawls up my arm and sits on my shoulder and they both sit at the top of their tank begging to be played with and fed seeds like two little dogs!

A little bit of a random post, but in summary, I'm one happy lady :)

11 comments:

  1. Love the hair!! And the naked 2 palette!!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i'm starting to like it (20 years later, haha!) but thank you x

      Delete
  3. Your hair is fudging gorgeous!
    Can't wait to get my UD palette and unlike the totem styler

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is an amazing word, that is getting used at least twice a day from now!
      but thank you :)
      i bet you can't :D

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks stunning! I need one of those stylers in my life.
    I love it when things just fall into place and you feel content. It's so rare to feel completely at one so enjoy it hun :)
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, it's nice to see you so happy from blogging! I keep trying to convince myself that I don't want the Naked 2, but I do, I really really do!
    Gemmm xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww some lovely pictures hun! I just brought the Naked Palette 2 and love it!

    Nafisah xo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger