Dove nourishing oil care express treatment

Thursday 2 February 2012

Dove nourishing oil care express conditioner

You've probably read thousands of reviews on this product, but if not read on as this has to be my new favourite hair care product of all time. I've always been into using deep conditioners on my hair, not because my hair is damaged but because it is naturally curly and quite dry and I find that conditioners alone don't help moisturise or de-frizz my hair. I've literally tried everything but since using a Moroccan argan oil on my hair I have finally discovered what my hair needs, nourishing oils.

With this in mind and having read plenty of amazing reviews I purchased the Dove nourishing oil care express treatment conditioner (mouth full). The product comes out from the bottle in two stripes, the white stripe container normal conditioner and the yellow stripe contains the treatment and together they work wonders. Your directed to use this instead of conditioner, due to the product already containing conditioner along with the treatment and leave it on for three minutes or more. The treatment/conditioner together smells beautiful and has a really thick creamy texture and literally works in three minutes so is great if your in a rush and don't have time to sit with a conditioner in your hair for twenty minutes. 

It is literally amazing, I can't stress how much I love this product and will be forever using it, every single day of my entire life. It makes my hair which is super dry and hard to manage lovely and soft. If there is one product you need in your life it is this one. Amazing. 

7 comments:

  1. I am currently using Morrocan Oil and love it but have this on my wish list to try as a cheaper alternative, I've heard alot of good things about it. Great review x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might just go and get this product! :D Great post. whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds great! I'll have to try it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your review on this product as I am definitely thinking of buying this as my next conditioner ! xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this too! It's flipping amazing. It's half price in Sainsbury's at the moment too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agree! All the ladies I live with love this conditioner too. It's the first time I've noticed such a difference in my hair just after one wash. :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im totally I love with this just now xx great blog xx maybe we could follow each other xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger