Valentines glossy box: a review

Tuesday 14 February 2012


Happy valentines everyone, hope your having a lovely day what ever you are doing. Decided that there would be no better day to post my January valentines glossy box review then on actual valentines. Yes it's another glossy box post I'm afraid, but I have been using all these products and wanted to post a review of them in case anyone had their eye on something and just to give my opinion.

Murad Primer
This excited me when I saw this, as I love receiving make up items. It claims to leave a dewy finish to the skin and comes out looking like a tinted moisturiser. Personally I found that it didn't leave a dewy finish at all, which didn't bother me as I don't usually go for the 'dewy look'. It left my skin soft and ready for make up.

FAB gentle body wash
Lovely body wash which lathered really well.

Davines cleaning nectar and moisturising balm
I really dislike the smell of both of these products, they smell really strong and just resembles aftershave, would of been nice if it had a nice floral scent. However you can't smell them in your hair after you have washed and dried it. I really like the products and they left my hair feeling soft, the cleanser is always lovely to have too. Both products can be used on the body but I wasn't to keen on trying this because of the strong smell and my skin can be quite sensitive.

Eyeko skinny eyeliner
This is my first Eyeko product and it is a full sized product, which is great! I received a dusty light pink shade and it has a lovely creamy texture. Personally I wouldn't wear this on my eye lid but I have used it in my tear duct to brighten the eye area and that worked great. Lovely little item for the collection.

Overall I am very happy with the glossy box, all the products are usable although I wouldn't repurchase anything but that's just because I'm always trying new things and only ever repurchase them amazing stand out products.

What are you thoughts on this box?

4 comments:

  1. hey

    the box looks good im still deciding which one to go with

    ps hope you dont mind but i tagged you in the 11 questions tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute post! i have just awarded you with a 'one lovely blog' award
    http://cupsofteaandbeautybits.blogspot.com/2012/02/lovely-birthday-present-my-first-blog.html xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review and great blog:)

    lauryn x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger