High street picks 002 - pastels

Tuesday 28 February 2012


Topshop




New look

I'm really liking pastel colours at the moment, however the weather still seems a little dull yet for me to embrace these lovely bright colours. I've been after a pair of pastel coloured jeans for a while now, can't decide which colour I want, but they would look lovely with a white blouse and some wedges. New look has loads of pastel coloured clothing in at the moment, from jeans to basic tops and it's all really affordable too. Hurry up spring and summer! (oh and be warm please)

9 comments:

  1. I love pastel colors too! And incorporating into outfits are going to be the best part of Spring!

    <3 http://fashionxfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love pastels, really pretty items you found xx
    My Blog: Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like pastels but i find them so hard to wear! i love the nail polishes tho!

    http://wildlifeanalysishdr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 pastels too. My faves are lilac and mint!! Nice outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty outfits! I love pastel colours...I've decided I want some baby pink and lilac in my wardrobe this spring <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the collage of the last photo! follow u, do u follow me :)?
    unknownlooks.blogspot.com
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving pastels right now!!

    How cute is that little Topshop dress and the New Look blouse?!? i can't decide which colour jeans i want either haha :( theres too much choice xx

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger