Current hair care favourites

Saturday 11 February 2012

From left to right: Dove nourishing oil care conditioner, Inecto pure coconut hair repair treatment and Organix moroccan argan oil

These are the current three products which I've been using nearly every day to keep my hair looking healthy and shiny. My favourite has to be the Dove nourishing oil care express treatment (full review here) it just leaves my hair so soft and I'll be forever repurchasing it. 

Next is the Inecto pure coconut hair repair treatment and I actually picked this up in home bargains for around £2 but noticed the other day that they are actually sold in superdrug too along with other products by them. With this product being quite cheap I thought it wouldn't do much or smell to great, but actually it's smells quite nice. This conditioner really helps to condition my ends and leave them feeling soft. The conditioner it's self has quite a strange texture, it claims to be 100% coconut oil but doesn't fully resemble an oil, it's abit like an oil mixed in with conditioner. But it does the job so it doesn't bother me, it's not like I spent a lot of money on it. I also have their glossing/shine spray and will get a full review up of that soon.

Finally is the Organix moroccan argan oil (full review here) and I've been using this everyday on wet hair to smooth out any frizz and just give it that extra shine. This product is a lot cheaper than the Moroccanoil  and is a great alternative. I think I'm still going to buy Moroccanoil as it's always been in the back of my mind, I may purchase the smaller bottle to give it a try then that way I won't be spending a lot of money on something which I could get a lot cheaper.

Using these products on my hair really help to keep it in good condition and looking healthy and they are all within a good price range, which is always a bonus. I'm currently trying out my Davines cleansing nectar and moisturising balm from my january glossy box. Will also post about that once I've used them for a little longer.

Does anyone have any recommendations of any other products I could try?

5 comments:

  1. Love the Dove oil care conditioner too! Might have a look for that Inecto one as I love all things coconut. Recently, I've started using the L'Oreal anti-frizz serum and it's really nice if only to give your hair a healthy, gloss finish. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Dove conditioner :) xx

    clayandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE organix products <3 I actually have the moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner right now ! Smells so gooooood <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love posts like this! I really want to try the Dove one! I think I have a voucher for it somewhere! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I've tagged you in the 11 question tag:) http://whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-question-tag.html
    Hope you enjoy doing it :D x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger