Wednesday wishlist 011

Wednesday 9 May 2012

 pink topnars deep throat blushloccitane lipstick & zara messenger bag

I could have included a lot more in this wishlist, I just want everything recently and I need to remind myself that my student loan is for food, not clothes, make up and handbags! I really like the colour of the topshop vest and it would just be a really easy top to wear everyday. My nars obsession is growing, I  already have the famous nars orgasm but really want deepthroat, as I feel that colour is more me. Next is the beautiful loccitane Pivoine Délicate Lipstick, I adore the packaging and looking at swatches it makes the perfect pinky nude, it's just everything I want in a lipstick. Then it's the all famous zara bag, which everyone has and probably wants. It's just a lovely bag, and you can never have too many handbags. I really like the way the bag opens and the rose gold detailing.

19 comments:

  1. That top is lovely & Nars blushers are high on my wishlist too! ;)
    I went looking for the zara bag yesterday actually and was a little disappointed I wasn't in love with it when I saw it after all this hype!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love nars blushers, shame about the price though :(
      i have a feeling that may happen to me also, the colour on the website is much nicer than the actual colour! x

      Delete
  2. I need this bag!! I too need to remember my student loan is for food, not pretty things :)
    I love the colour scheme of everything, so pretty

    xxx

    rococ0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we can spare a few pennies right? ;)
      i like my pinks :)

      Delete
  3. deep throat is such a lovely colour, it's been on my wishlist too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wishlist- I love the top and the lipstick, plus the bag (in black) and the blush are on my own wishlist in my head!:)xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very similar to me then :) i like it in black too actually! x

      Delete
  5. Great wish list. I want more nars too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of that lipstick. I didn't even know L'occitane did makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's beautiful :) such a perfect pink, never tried their make up either so really want to see what it's like x

      Delete
  7. I like your list, and your blog! Now following :)

    x Eve
    thesecretgardenofeve.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that messenger bag :)

    Nafisah xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the bag, can't find it anywhere :( xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww no :(, have you tried ordering it online? bet it has been selling out really quick in shops! x

      Delete
  10. I love the Zara bag hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. I also love the top. x

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger