If it wasn't for blogging...

Saturday 19 May 2012


... I'd probably have a lot more money, but I wouldn't have all these amazing products which I now can't imagine life without and would of never thought of purchasing before I started blogging. All the above products have become staples in my collection and are seriously life savers!

Liz earle skin care - how did I ever live without it? My skin loves the stuff. My liz earle skin care routine has really improved my skin, which is an utter nightmare at times. I like to keep my skin care routine the same, and I'm sure i will continue to use these products for a very long time.

Origins ginzing eye cream - this little pot leaves my eyes feeling really moisturised, brightens them, de-puffs, tightens them and reduces redness. All that goodness in one little pot.

Moroccan oil - my utter favourite discovery since blogging, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and shiny and looking really healthy. I know it's very expensive, but I will be forever repurchasing this because it is so worth it. Bank balance forgive me?

John frieda full repair deep conditioner - i've tried a lot of deep conditioners and non of them have really been that great. This one is lovely, and actually makes my hair feels so soft and look really healthy and shiny.

Tangle teezer - my hair can get it's self into a right mess sometimes, so my tangle teezer is a life saver. I don't think i've used another brush since buying this.

Real techniques brushes -  the perfect make up brushes. They are so soft and make make up application so easy and flawless. Good bye to the days of applying make up with what could pass of as a paint brush.

Rimmel wake me up foundation - a blogging hype purchase. I'm a sucker for a hype. This foundation is fantastic, it has the perfect coverage, leaves your skin looking awake, when it really isn't and even better it's from the drug store and costs under a tenner!

Loreal lumi magique primer -  this primer is a keeper. My face just looks so glowy and luminous when I use this. It's a shame it doesn't effect the longevity of my make up, however it does exactly what it says on the bottle.

Collection 2000 lasting perfect concealer -  yet again another blogger hype. Finally a concealer which covers and lasts for hours. Shame the writing on the packaging it's self doesn't last as long.

Tweezerman mini tweezers - tweezers are tweezers, I used to think. But there is something about these tweezers, they plunk even the smallest of hairs and make eyebrow shaping so easy and quick!

MUA heaven and earth palette -  I love this palette, I use it so much and I still can't believe it only costs £4! I would have never thought of buying this if it weren't for blogging.

Nars Orgasm - never mind just this blush shade, nars in general. I would have never considered paying such high prices for make up before, but it's fast become one of my favourite make up brands! Nars orgasm is the perfect shimmery pink, this will never not be in my collection.

Maybelline colour tattoos - as you have probably guessed, I give into a lot of blogging hype! Well there's hype for good reason yeah? I really like these eye shadows, they are super pigmented and there staying power is amazing!

Rimmel stay matte powder - finally a powder that doesn't make me look cakey or like a ghost. I would have never considered buying this before and now it's a daily essential. 

 

33 comments:

  1. So many of these are things I never would have considered buying if it wasn't for blogs and blogging! Love the Collection concealer and the Real Techniques brushes are on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great isn't it, because they are really good products! that's what i love about it, you find so many good things! the concealer is amazing isn't it!

      Delete
  2. Haha, it's funny how if I did this it would be basically identical! My favourites are the Tangle Teezer and Liz Earle skincare I think! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah :) they are great products I agree!

      Delete
  3. I feel the exact same way!!
    I'm so poor.. all the time now, but I don't regret anything! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. My love of beauty products grew out of control when I discovered YouTube and Blogger! I love it though because now I own products that actually work and do what they're supposed to, plus, it's just so much fun to shop! I'm eager to try out the Origins GinZing eye cream, Tangle Teezer and Real Techniques brushes. I keep hearing too many amazing reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! it's great to finally have things that work, that's why i love a good hype! i really recommend them all! especially the real techniques brushes!

      Delete
  5. I totally agree with the MUA heaven & earth palette- I well would have passed this by if it weren't for bloggin! Great post, lovely blog x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'd probably walk past the whole stand, but there are actually some really good products on their! love my heaven and earth palette, such a cheap alternative to high end palettes. Aww thank you :)

      Delete
  6. such great stuff here! I couldn't live without my liz earle!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either, smells amazing and makes my skin look and feel great too!

      Delete
  7. Yes! This is one of the reasons I'm thankful to blogging. Discovering things I cannot live without. Liz Earle being one of them and the Rimmel powder being another. I think I have to try more things after your post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i literally love or want everything in this post xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to have invest in those brushes! and Nars make up :) thank you.

    Nafisah xo

    http://bamblingsofnaffy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That MUA palette looks heavenly (no pin intended, I must purchase

    sundancehudson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that really made me laugh :) it's fantastic for £4, super pigmented and great wear time!

      Delete
  11. pretty much half the things you have here I have too and love! The MUA palette has to be my favourite though :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lots of people have all these, staple blogger products by the looks of things :) i do love my mua palette too!

      Delete
  12. I love so many of these products, there really is a bloggers hyper. The Real Techniques Brushes, Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish and Moroccan oil are my favourites!
    If you interested in hair products take a look at my latest post :) Your blog is so cute btw! I love looking at all your latest purchases.
    Charlotte xx

    http://www.charlottesweb-photography.com/2012/05/my-hair-wont-grow-help.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are my favourites too, moroccan oil probably wins though! i will do thanks! aww that's lovely thank you :)

      Delete
  13. I LOVE my new Real Techniques brushes. LOVE. How did I live without them?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, very inspiring as well ! I need this L'oréal primer in my life ! xx

    butterfleyesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love the tangle teezer and the MUA Heaven and Earth palette, also recently placed an order on Real Techiniques brushes. Blogging really brings us new amazing products, and that's the beauty of it :)

    Isabela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely, wonder what we will find in the future!

      Delete
  16. In addition: oh I have just found your blog on bloglovin and I just want to say that I'm glad I did! Everything looks so neat and I loved the posts I have read so far. You keep it all very informative, yet fun and interesting.
    Good job, dear, you certainly earned a new loyal reader (lol?)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so nice of you to say that :) thank you so much, glad you enjoy! xx

      Delete

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger