Wednesday Wish List 001

Wednesday 30 November 2011


1. Topshop Zebra Lace Embellished Top
The second I saw this top on one of my many 'internet window shopping' adventures, with absouletly no money to my name, I straight away thought of how lovely this would be to wear at christmas. The colours are very me, I love pale colours and tend to shy away from bold bright items of clothing, making this top perfect.

2. River Island Cream Cable Pom Pom Leg Warmers
It is getting too cold for my liking. I always look forward to winter but then I remember the harsh reality of being freezing, soaking wet and completely windswept and then can't wait to see the back of it. These leg warmers would look so cute over some brown boots, I love the pom poms too although in reality they would probably annoy me while walking and end up tucked into my boots by the time I even got out the door.

3. Benefit They're Real Mascara 
I'm a mascara addict. I've tried them all and will always be searching for that one better than the last. My current favourite, and it has been for years now is Mabeline colossal mascara. I really want to try this mascara.

4. Benefit Erase Paste
As well as being a mascara addict I am always on the hunt for my favourite concealer. A lot of people have spoke highly about this and I've wanted it for a while but never got round to getting it. Recently I've been wanting it more than ever, may have to give myself an early christmas treat!

5. Topshop Nails in Nice 'n' Neutral
I love this colour and am yet to try any topshop nail polish, this will definitely be the first colour I try. I adore all of Topshops make up packing.

6. Accessorize Oxford Structured Satchel
A girl can never have too many bags. I love the colour, the style, the buckles, just everything about this bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your lovely comments, check back as i try to reply x

and peaches All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger